Collect teh cookies! Collect teh cookies!

I don't want to discourage you

So don't take it that way... You really need to work on your "hit testing".... and your physics... because they were both off...

Moar Mudkipz!!! Moar Mudkipz!!!

OMG!!

Set your frame rate higher please...

eXillmatic responds:

suck one?

Communist Revolution Communist Revolution

Cool game..

But it's way too easy to cheat. I like that there is many levels and that (if you are not cheating) it gets more difficult. Thx

Pimp My Porsche Carrera Pimp My Porsche Carrera

I can see..

That you put a lot of work into it... Only problem I can see is Porsche and their vehicles are copyrighted/trademarked and that could get you in trouble. Otherwise it looks great..

TheBrokenAndTheBeatenFull TheBrokenAndTheBeatenFull

Sorry but

That wasn't flash... a nice story but not flash...

Sinta Sinta

Great Game

Just so you know.. I got this error ..
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
at MethodInfo-45()
at MethodInfo-34()

Armed with Wings 1 Armed with Wings 1

It's still buggy

Deleting it then releasing it so quickly isn't a good idea, especially when you don't have all the bugs worked out. The movement is still annoying.. This seems a lot like you are just trying to win an award, too me.

As3 Preloder Tutorial As3 Preloder Tutorial

Got an error

at 2_fla::MainTimeline/ItsAMe()
Also none of the AS is copy/paste... people are far too lazy to write it down.

Dress Up Madness Dress Up Madness

It was OK

I would increase the hit area on the number buttons, also as it has been said already, anding some music would make it better.. not bad for a first submit.. keep working at it..

Rain/Effects Tutorial Rain/Effects Tutorial

Tuts are all the rage now.. LOL

;)
This was good and informative, but I did notice some things... The main problem besides the fact that the file size was too big, and you used commercial music, is that the stop music button didn't work..:(
Anyway good job..